Monday, November 30, 2009

Unexped and a response is nice


it throws you things you don't expect and creates a journey despite your expected map


I had to do something that was pretty difficult last night.  I still feel kind of sick about it, but I know it was the right choice.  Things get messy when you involve two people in two different worlds.  Friends and Business..it's really a sticky thing.  We hope for it to be amazing, but it always isn't so.


A chapter closes to begin a new, Truth.

I love getting responses to things, even if its just a " Got your note, working on it"  or a "Got your note, I am super busy and will get back to you soon"  just a response.


It seems people in this beautiful and sunny state are not really into that..a leisurely pace is much better for your health, but dammit, communication is just as important.

I need a strong group to help keep me up, but if I must go alone, I know I will be just as strong.  I won't fall into people telling me I can't do something.  I thank the ones who know me for telling me otherwise, and reminding me of who I am.

I won't let the flies gather around me.

2 comments:

Tom Bailey said...

Sometimes around the holidays people delay and give these type of answers quite a bit.

I like your blog and what you are sharing here - being strong yourself is always a good idea.

Best regards,
Tom Bailey

malociraptor said...

that painting is freaky awesome, i love the cyman.